AIPCC's Modular Refineries are designed and fabricated in Tianjin, China. As the name implies, all equipment is constructed in modules that are designed to be transported quickly and easily anywhere in the world.
Depending on the refining capacity, Modular Refineries can be designed and constructed with the major part of the work accomplished in our factory in a controlled atmosphere. This greatly improves efficiency and keeps costs low. We do as much of the work in our factory as possible, controlling man hours and material costs through the immediate access afforded by our on-site engineering and design facilities.
For the largest Modular Refineries some components (such as crude distillation columns) are too large to mount on skids and must be shipped separately. Before shipping and while still in our factory, we preassemble all of these components directly to the modularized process systems so field assembly is short and efficient.
MODULAR OIL REFINERY
Process Philosophy of our Modular Oil Refinery
Feedstock will be separated into naphtha, kerosene, straight-run heavy diesel, atmospheric residue oil by ADU. Naphtha from ADU is sent to NHT unit, in which reforming stock is main product. Reforming stock is rectified by Semi Regeneration Reforming (SRR). PMS and LNG are sent to respective tanks as products. And hydrogen can be regenerated by PSA.
Atmospheric residue oil is sent to vacuum distillation unit (VDU), vacuum gas oil can be produced. Then it is sent to FCC. The FCC dry gas is sent to Hydrogen Generator with dry gas from ADU. FCC AGO together with kerosene and diesel from ADU are sent to DHT unit. HT AGO will be produced and sent to AGO/Kerosene splitter where DPK and AGO will be produced. DPK and AGO will be sent to respective tanks as products.
The sulfur will go into the dry gas, LPG, gasoline and FCC fume and so on. And there is sour waste water produced in the processing. The sour gas and sour waste water should be purified to meet the standard of environmental protection. The stripped sour waste water will be used as injection water of the electric desalting. The stripped sour gas will be burnt and changed into SO2, then discharged to the atmosphere.
The modular oil refinery's core technology is based on the up to date internal technology from PCC. As we know internal's efficiency influence the unit size and energy consumption. We are the member of FRI(which is non-profit organization founded by most esteemed chemical company like Exxon Mobil, Shell, Dow, etc. And the most authoritative research group in internal field). Our newest patent packing Winpak is widely used in the oil and gas field and win very good reputation from our customers.
Jet guided trapezoidal floating valve(SGTV)
SGTV is high-performance float valve tray, researched and developed by Tianjin University, on the basis of absorbing the application of bar float valve, fixed tongue and guided sieve tray experience from domestic and overseas. (Patent no. 00204491.9). The valve plate shape is divided into two kinds of models A and B, absorbed the characteristics of the V type grid, changing the rectangular valve plate to trapezoid, making propelling action strengthened. Especially the B type float valve, not only opens holes on the side of the type A float valve, but also adds a hole in front of the body, plays a guide role in real, at the same time, strengthens the propelling action. On the structure, using gas circulation area adjustable floating valve structure overcomes the small operation flexibility of V- grid. Experimental research and practical application show that the SGTV greatly improves the performance of the plate.
Through continuous improvement of traditional packing, PCC has a series of new high efficiency structured packings with independent intellectual property rights, the main product is Winpak series packing. Compared to the conventional plate corrugated packing with same surface area, our packing’s plate efficiency improves more than 25-50%, while pressure drop decreases. New packing has been applied in hundreds of towers in oil refining, petrochemical and other industries.
PROCESSING UNITS OF OUR MODULAR REFINERIES
CRUDE OIL DISTILLATION UNIT (CDU)
The Crude Oil Distillation Unit (CDU): is the first processing unit in virtually all oil refineries. The CDU distills the incoming crude oil into various fractions of different boiling ranges, each of which are then processed further in the other refinery processing units. The CDU is often referred to as the atmospheric distillation unit because it operates at slightly above atmospheric pressure. The products of CDU include gasoline, kerosene, light diesel oil, heavy diesel oil, heavy oil…etc.
Application of CDU:
1. Widely used in oil refinery field.
2. Gasoline, diesel, kerosene can be obtained in this process.
3. The different components are collected and utilized separately.
Advantages of CDU:
1 Advanced manufacturing method and quality
2 CDU equipment are inspected under ASME standard.
3 Professional services, economical price, short delivery time
4 Can ensure the full use of the various components to reduce energy consumption
VACUUM DISTILLATION UNIT (VDU)
The Vacuum Distillation Unit (VDU): further distills the residue oil from the bottom of the crude oil distillation unit. The vacuum distillation is performed at a pressure well below atmospheric pressure. The vacuum distillation unit is widely used to separate substance that decomposed, oxidized or polymerized at a temperature far below the boiling point at CDU condition.
Application of VDU:
1. Widely used in oil refinery field.
2. PCC's VDU have a high separate efficiency.
3. The heavies are further separated to obtain a product of pure purity, so as to increase product yield.
Advantages of VDU:
1. Advanced manufacturing method and quality
2. Professional services, economical price, short delivery time
3. VDU equipment are inspected under ASME standard
DIESEL HYDROTREATING UNIT (DHT)
Diesel Hydrotreating Unit (DHT): uses hydrogen to desulfurize the naphtha fraction from the crude oil distillation or other units within the refinery.
Application of DHT:
1. Remove impurities and polluted elements from diesel fraction with a high efficiency
2. PCC's DHT can increase the performance of diesel product
3. The production process of diesel can be more environmental friendly by using our unit.
Advantages of DHT:
1. The energy consumption of PCC's DHT product is very low
2. The price of PCC's DHT product is economical
SEMI-REGENERATIVE REFORMING (SRR)
Semi-regenerative Reforming (SRR): With the help of heating, hydrotreating and catalyst, semi-regenerative reforming is a process which is used to convert petroleum refinery naphtha distilled from crude oil (typically having low octane ratings) into high-octane liquid products called reformates, which are premium blending stocks for high-octane gasoline. Compared with other regenerative reforming types, semi-regenerative reforming has advantages includes low investment, low operating fee…etc. Semi regenerative reforming can also be applied in various production scales.
Application of SRR:
1. Widely used in petrochemical industry.
2. In the hydrogenation, heating, high pressure conditions for light gasoline fractions or naphtha can be processed to be re-gasoline.
3. High-octane petrol is produced by using SRR.
4. Large amount of aromatics will also be produced.
Advantages of SRR:
1. PCC's SRR can save catalyst and other materials to the maximum extent
2. PCC's SRR is environmental friendly
3. By-product hydrogen is an important source of hydrogen for petroleum refinery hydrogenation units
FLUID CATALYTIC CRACKING UNIT (FCC)
Fluid Catalytic Cracking Unit (FCC): FCC is one of the most important conversions processes used in oil refinery process. The purpose of FCC unit is to transfer heavy crude oil into light oil. Under the action of heat and catalyst, upgrades the heavier, higher-boiling fractions from the crude oil distillation by converting them into lighter and lower boiling, more valuable products like cracking gas, gasoline and diesel oil etc.
Application of FCC:
1. Many products includes ethylene, petrol, diesel, Heavy diesel, slurry oil… etc. could be obtained by using FCC.
2. PCC’s FCC has a high catalytic efficiency.
3. One of the main methods of secondary processing of oil, in the role of high temperature and catalyst to make heavy oil cracking reaction, into crack gas, gasoline, and diesel.
Advantages of FCC:
1. The process of blowing air can make the catalyst regeneration, recycling.
2. Subsequent reaction heat is provided by hot regenerative catalyst to reduce energy consumption and great economic benefits.
SULFUR RECOVERY UNIT (SRU)
Sulfur Recovery Unit (SRU): SRU is widely used to recover sulfur-containing, poisonous acidic gas in oil refinery process. The most commonly used process in sulfur recovery practice is Claus Process, which is to burn the incoming gas with oxygen, refrigerate the burnt gas and recover sulfur from the burnt gas. SRU converts sulfur gas such as H2S into elemental sulfur, so as to convert waste into treasure and protect the environment.
Application of SRU:
1. Separate sulfur from sulfur-containing oil
2. Recover the wasted material efficiently
3. This unit can reach rather high sulfur purity
Advantages of SRU:
1. SRU reduces the pollution of refineries greatly, and it's environmental friendly.
2. SRU turns H2S into useful material, reduce power consumption, can being huge economic benefits.
3. Harmless processing of H2S which was produced during the refining process.
Isomerization Unit: converts linear molecules such as normal pentane into higher-octane branched molecules for blending into the end-product gasoline. Also used to convert linear normal butane into isobutane for use in the alkylation unit.
Application of Isomerization Unit:
1. a key equipment in producing clean gasoline
2. an important method for oil refinery factory to increase light fraction octane number.
Advantages of Isomerization Unit:
1. Advanced processing method
2. Short delivery time and economical price.